Monday, January 16, 2012

Cloud comes down to interact with man (UAE)

This is one of the strangest videos I've ever seen. I'm betting you'll say the same. Now, I'm not saying it couldn't be faked, but if it is it's very well done. And what if it's not?

I had a Palestinian friend translate the Arabic. Here's what she said:

Yes the man is in a dessert area and the cloud starts to fall. Hes amazed that this is happening and keeps saying "god is one" . He mentions "you might believe me or you might not.." Also when he had the other guy take the phone and capture him , he was saying how he can reach through it. When he comes back to tape he says this is one of life's world wonders.






Spoiler !!...DO NOT scroll down until you have finished watching the TOP video...

















This MAY explains it !!

Someone put soap into the water fountain ....

No comments: